The Official #9 Tennessee vs #14 LSU Weekend Series Thread (Game 1 Friday @ 6:32PM) (Game 2 Saturday @ 6PM) (Game 3 Sunday @ 1PM)

I always pull for whoever is playing Vandy. Paul's snotty nosed whinefest leaves me no choice but to wish for a rainout.

Reactions: vol66
Gotta root for LSU. Would love to see the Vols in first by themselves in the East come Sunday night.

If that happens, I'll howl at the moon. I'll celebrate my Appalachian roots with a whole bottle of Blantons.....and mix it with coke on ice.

Reactions: vol66
Paul is an idiot. Plenty of other schools, including his, that has rowdy friends. I've seen it up and close as a former player and fan. He needs to be only concerned with figuring out how to win.

As far as the umps, welcome to college baseball. Bad officiating happens every weekend in every game across the country. His 2 "aces" were repeatedly bouncing pitches and were wildly inconsistent. I was there and I know pitching. His entire pitching staff, expect the game 2 starter on Sunday was mediocre.

And who cares about Drew slow walking across home on that game winner. How about his first basemans stupid dance he did after every hit? That was embarrassing.

Screw this guy.

VN Store

Back