The Official #9 Tennessee @ Texas A&M Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN2

We need tough games of all types. This one was the physical test and we didn't let it bother us. I hope we save the all 8 main players firing on all cylinders offensively when it matters most tournament time. That way Coach can coach and the Team will listen.

14 point win. Meh. Elite defense once again. Offense is going to cost us some winnable games if we don’t shape up.

I would say “offense” could cost Tennessee some games for sure.......however certainly not how the O played today.

You shoot almost 59%, and have 23 assists......that O right there don’t need to “shape up.”

We need tough games of all types. This one was the physical test and we didn't let it bother us. I hope we save the all 8 main players firing on all cylinders offensively when it matters most tournament time. That way Coach can coach and the Team will listen.
In CHRIST Alone

Why? It counts even if you win by 1.
Was being sarcastic and did not think blue font necessary , clearly I was mistaken. See your post#590 for a point of reference . Also to answer your question in another manner the margin of victory would count if one had placed a wager in which the margin of victory determined the outcome of the wager.

THE SERIES

• Tennessee leads its all-time series with Texas A&M, 8-6, dating to 1951. The Aggies joined the SEC for the 2012-13 season.
• The Aggies won last season's lone meeting, 63-58, in Knoxville. It was the first head-to-head coaching matchup between Rick Barnes and Buzz Williams.
• Tennessee holds a 3-2 advantage when the series is contested in Bryan-College Station and has won the last two meetings at Reed Arena. The last time Tennessee visited Reed Arena, the Vols were the nation's top-ranked team (Feb. 2, 2019).
Is there a place to watch a replay of the game ?

VN Store

Back