The Official #9 Tennessee @ Texas A&M Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN2

You won't be saying that come tournament time when we play good teams. But continue being blind if you wish.
Yeah, I know; win by 30 every game or we are trash. I would be happy if they won every game for the rest of the year by 1 point. My heart might not take it, but my brain would. If you can't enjoy a win where we covered at least, then maybe you need to rethink your priorities.

Good win. We all want total domination wins by 20+ points every game...but these types will be more common. As far as the ncaa tourney goes...that's a total crapshoot. One off game and you're done.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
14 points is a large margin when the pace was as deliberate as it was.

Fair point. I have very few qualms with how we played today. As I said, the defense is elite. Hard to play much better than that. It’s just a game that felt like we should have won by more. I’m not upset about the margin of victory, more just with some of the mistakes we made today that I would like to see cut out if we want to win the SEC.

Damn good win we played our style of game and held them to 54. Also Auburn is 500 and still hasn't won a SEC game yet...

Santi played a great game, Springer played really well too. Really wish EJ had stepped up a bit more, this was the type of game he should of been able to contribute more and helped us with rebounding. On to the next, wonder if South Carolina will be the opponent or if we'll have to find someone new?

Reactions: Lankykong

VN Store

Back