The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

20 assists to only 2 turnovers. That's just unreal, very impressive. Awesome to see both JJJ and Vescovi get hot from 3.

Reactions: RAVOL
He's been decent the last couple of games, he was on fire in one of those I remember, but I'm talking about tonight... he is ice cold!
So, you pull a shooter the minute they go a little cold? That helps their confidence a lot. Might need him to be relaxed when he is needed late in a game. How many do you feel warrants a benching?

Reactions: TJSVOLS
So, you pull a shooter the minute they go a little cold? That helps their confidence a lot. Might need him to be relaxed when he is needed late in a game. How many do you feel warrants a benching?
Don't know about that.. has he played since he missed that shot? I haven't noticed him in the game.

By the way, I never said anything abotu pulling him. I said he doesn't have tonigh, he needs to stop shooting.

VN Store

Back