The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

Milton, defense* for the win.

Vols look good for 2023!

*Not sure why Clemson didn't attack our secondary, but whatever.

You can’t doubt Dabbo or the second coming of Tom Brady (and his parents, did you know they were in attendance?)they knew exactly what they were doing. Poise and fire. And handsome too.

Most importantly, will Cades parents drive home tonight? Will Care ride with them? Will Care drive. Will it hurt with announcers stuffed up their axxes for that cross country grip?
Go Vols
ESPN probably has them on the private jet and on the way home as we speak

We came out and proved this team has fight and heart. A total team effort. Milton is improving. He can and will get better. Our defense is going to improve. This entire team and staff had a helluva season. So proud of them hanging in when everyone was saying we were done. Way to go Joe and way to go Big Orange!!!! 11-2 Orange Bowl Champs!!!! Great win over the tigers! The real Orange showed who is the Daddy!!!!! GBO!!!!!

They were the ones holding the sign that said “Our son hasn’t lost a game since he was 6”

I guess they don’t think of their son as a “team player.”

You know…..because his “team” has actually lost games.

Last edited:
I got a bottle of WhistlePig for Christmas. I was saving it for a special occasion. Didn't have to wait long.
It's great to be a Tennessee Vol!

Been saving a bottle of a distillery exclusive Bushmills I’ve been holding onto for a long while. Just opened it up….so freakin’ good.

Cheers to Vol Nation on this win and to Cade Klubnick and his parents, who I have now been conditioned to throw into every single conversation after that game.

VN Store

Back