The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

LOL at those who thought Jeremy Banks is why the defense played so bad against USCjr.
They have had many more weeks to get someone else prepared to call the defense and get everyone lined up for this one. Not the same situation as finding out the day before the game that he wouldn't be out there and possibly not agreeing with the reason he wasn't out there. I guarantee you the coaches and team have prepared for not having Banks, Hyatt, and all of the other opt outs since the end of the regular season.

LOL at those who thought Jeremy Banks is why the defense played so bad against USCjr.
I admit I thought he was a good part of it. Granted, we’ve had weeks to prepare for this game so maybe that helped but I’ll admit Banks wasn’t as big of a factor as I thought.

The announcers could use this time to talk up tennessee and talk about how things are looking bright, ya know some good publicity. But no McElroy hasn’t made a peep.

VN Store

Back