The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

His accuracy has been good tonight, and I've been one who has thought he would never improve his accuracy. His decision making skills has still been shaky though. I think there have been several opportunities for him to use his feet and keep a drive going this game where he has not. I do think that is something that can improve with in game playing practice.

Yep. His consistency needs work, but as others have mentioned he does seem to find some air/success when he plays off the run. I do think he forgets he's a monster size-wise and could make some defenders earn those tackles.

And you’ll be the first to whine when he has a bad game next fall and we lose one.
No one is thinking tenn even sniffs Atlanta. Honestly I think 9 wins is a good season. Defense plays like they have tonight and 9 wins is easily attainable.

I'm not caring for Haddens play, was caring for the receiver there when he should have dove for an interception
He’s a problem child. I wonder how much of the locker room problems are him and Jeremy “No Thanks” Banks. I would think nearly all.

VN Store

Back