The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #3 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I felt awful for Prothro when he had that gruesome injury

Shades of Theismann..... THAT I'll feel bad about....

An AL player simply playing his guts out, leaving it all on the field and LOSING?

Never..... much more likely to laugh like a loon

This lady I know here out west in the desert decided with her family that they would do an SEC football experience this fall. Her husband and son chose Tennessee/Bama as the occasion. They immersed themselves in it. They wore Tennessee gear and rooted like they were lifelong fans and had the time of their lives. Here is what she posted to Facebook:

"3 days later, and I still feel like I'm seeing everything in orange. A few months ago we decided it would be fun to come to watch Tennessee and Alabama play and planned our fall break around this game. Little did we know it would turn out to be THE game to see. It was so amazing to be there, sitting between both Vols and Crimson Tide fans was fun. As the guy next to me said, 'We hate each other, but we love each other at the same time.' I love the southern hospitality we've experienced everywhere like that. I left completely sold that 'It's great to be a Tennessee Vol!'"

Boys, and ladies…I go to every home game, but I come home and read every word of the game threads. The highs and lows are incredible cause I know how it ends. Y’all are peak entertainment!! No matter if you’re nega Vol or a sunshine pumper, you deserve this win!!! Enjoy it!!! Go Vols!!!

VN Store

Back