The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #19 Missouri Game Thread, 8:20 PM ET, SEC Network

On a night we have to scrape and fight to get a handle on the game, Missouri hits every shot they throw up from 3 and they're normally horrible shooting 3s.

Crazy how that happens. Surprisingly matador defense and bad offense turns the other team into confident flame throwers.

Let’s look at the bright side, next year is going to be something special. We’ll get a true PG in Kennedy Chandler and won’t be stuck with Vescovi at the point. Johnson and Springer aren’t going to get drafted in the lottery so most likely we’ll see both of them return.

Find a solution in the front court and we might be able to make a run at the Final Four next year.

I just don’t see it happening with this squad. Way too many holes in this team. I’m disappointed.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
They bought into all the hype and got full of themselves and now they dont have an answer for their bad play

Let’s look at the bright side, next year is going to be something special. We’ll get a true PG in Kennedy Chandler and won’t be stuck with Vescovi at the point. Johnson and Springer aren’t going to get drafted in the lottery so most likely we’ll see both of them return.

Find a solution in the front court and we might be able to make a run at the Final Four next year.

I just don’t see it happening with this squad. Way too many holes in this team. I’m disappointed.
Can’t wait til Chandler comes.

On a night we have to scrape and fight to get a handle on the game, Missouri hits every shot they throw up from 3 and they're normally horrible shooting 3s.
Yep their 60% from 3 tonight nobody beats them if they could keep that up.
Crazy how teams have 3 eruptions versus Vols

Still no post player though

VN Store

Back