The Official #6 Tennessee @ Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Anosike is not prime time player...he shouldn't be in there when we're trying to make a comeback!

I’d love to think Springer being out is hurting us, but honestly you can’t blame it on just Springer missing the game. I said after Bama we were exposed and there would be teams who would take advantage of it. Florida has done exactly that.

The team has a whole has sucked but Bailey's has just had a terrible game. Sure he would not played much tonight if Vescovi hadn't got hurt and Springer out. Hopelly VB comes back we need his timely shooting just not a full game guy.

Well we are not going to win but the body language is horrible. That may be more concerning than anything. Lastly our depth is non-existent. If we had any confidence in the bench they would have been playing a lot more in this game.

What was the Bama game? Let’s face it, unless we get last seasons Pons and Fulkerson, back this team is way over hyped And is going to disappoint a lot of fans come March
I agree with this post the 2 Seniors it is on them.

I’m just spit balling here, so just curious what you all think? Is one of our issues that we haven’t developed an alpha mentality yet? Seems like we face a little adversity and then just fold for long stretches.

We’re a Top 10 team that is going to get every other team’s best shot all year long, but outside of Fulky and Pons, no one on the roster knows what it’s like to be hunted like the Grant and Admiral teams.

Florida is under-manned but they have played with more heart and energy than in any game all year. We had to know this was coming, yet know one stepped up this game to lead.

This is not a Top 10 team unless you are saying Springer makes that much of a difference. If so he needs to play 40 minutes a game.

Reactions: 1985Vols
I'll be alone on this island. I like anosike, but he needs to goon it up. Be a 5 pt 5 board 5 foul guy. This team could use that.

VN Store

Back