The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

Legit the worst referring I've seen in forever. They travel almost ever time, their big guy sets several illegal screens (and flops a lot), they have two fouls called on them in one 12 minutes this half.

Substitution pattern sucks. Bestbrebounder Awaka on bench. fAU center needs to go to Hollywood with the flops. put a fork in it we are mission short jumpers they are knocking down threes. Kansas Statebwill blow them out

Reactions: Sportslady
The hall movement is so bad. Zero inside out game like they have. Zero open three looks. Our O is so easy to defend.

Told you smug idiots all week we would have our hands full. Many of you were convinced of a double digit win because they have FAU on the front of their jerseys. Team probably felt the same way. SMH
lol Tennessee is beating themselves because they are inept on offense. FAU is not that good. If they win they'll get blown out next round.

Reactions: posivol
Look at it this way, this train wreck team with 0 offense made the Sweet 16 so that was a HUGE win. I wasn't expecting much from us with how we lost to Missouri in Nashville.

We just don't have basketball players, yes I said that, basketball players. Only one that is kind of a player is Vescovi because he can hit shots here and there. Aidoo has potential. Not sure we have anyone else.

People criticize the coaching but that is what is keeping us in games and winning games. We don't have talent. Granted, part of coaching is getting talent and developing.

VN Store

Back