The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #5 Duke NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 2:40 PM ET, CBS

Ok, it's GAMEDAY!! LFG!!! All positive vibes from here on out! Just gotta stomp on then like a little ROACH!! Pluck em out like little WHITEHEAD Pimples they are! Do some double FLIPKOWSKI'S on them!!!! Duke ain't nothing!! They may be YOUNG and LIVELY, but it won't take a PROCTOR to Gamble it all on the VOLS!!! ACC SUCKS! VOLS BY FIDDY!! ROCKY TOP BABY!!

Your welcome for the Pep Talk

I dont fear Kentucky by no means. But i honestly dont want to see them again. Especially if a final four birth is on the line. I dont want them being the reason we dont make our first ever trip.
Hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row. But we can’t put the cart before the horse. One game at a time. I think this game is the boost mentally we needed. We know what we have to do know, time to go on a run. GBO!!!!!

If you are here much you know I have no great love for Barnes. But I can say that he did a hell of a coaching job today. To get this team to the Sweet 16 without a Point Guard is no small accomplishment. Great job today Barnes - the team was ready - engaged - and played well.

With the bracket the way it is, this team can get to the Elite 8 if not further. What an awesome day. I want to watch a replay so I can enjoy it. Was on the edge of my seat the entire game.

Well done Barnes - well done Vols. Great game by ON, Santi and Aidoo! And Plav punished Duke’s post players.
God I’m so proud of you!!

Reactions: patrick
Hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row. But we can’t put the cart before the horse. One game at a time. I think this game is the boost mentally we needed. We know what we have to do know, time to go on a run. GBO!!!!!
I have to own that I did this when Loyola upset Miami in R1 a few years back, and well…..yeah. It’s FDU/FAU on Thursday and no one else! Go Vols!!

We beat the Sec champs,the Acc champs and the big 12 champs this year. No matter what happens the rest of the tournament it’s been a hell of alot of this fun year. Nothing would make me happier than to match up with Kentucky and boot them out of it on the way to the final four.
It would be glorious and break the kitties heart.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back