The Official #4 Tennessee vs #16 South Carolina Game Thread, Wednesday 7pm est/ESPN2

SC got in Aidoo’s head when they blocked him twice at the start of the second half and he played timidly the rest of the game. He is our biggest variable to me on how far we go in the NCAA tournament. Missing those 2 free throws at the end with the game on the line is concerning as we will have to be excellent to reach the final 4.
I agree. He played well overall but missed some bunnies that were big swings in tonight’s game.

He got mugged several times with no call but the refs let both teams play a lot.

Same. Every single player on their team has a punchable face.

I hate Meechie Johnson. Just drives into players expecting a foul. Stute is a dirty player. Mack just plows over people. So does Murray Boyles.

With that said...Screw USCjr. GBO
Meechie is a handful and very explosive. Neither Zeigler, SV, nor Mashack could stay in front of him. Talented guy

This is the exact game I was expecting. Close, tough, and defensive minded. Like I said earlier, I really like this SC team, they’re going to be underseeded but could make a run. Super proud of our guys going and winning on the road during game 3 of the toughest 4 game stretch in the conference this year. Lets ferking gooooo!!!!!!

Dirtydawg, we're going to convert you if you keep hanging around :D
😂 Well let’s not get carried away🤣. I do enjoy watching you guys play basketball though, really good team. DK3 is undeniably a generational talent, just a pleasure to watch play! I admit, I’ll be pulling for you guys in the tournament

We clinched the number one seed in the SEC Tourney, but teams are so good not much of an advantage to play number four seed will be a ranked team.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
😂 Well let’s not get carried away🤣. I do enjoy watching you guys play basketball though, really good team. DK3 is undeniably a generational talent, just a pleasure to watch play! I admit, I’ll be pulling for you guys in the tournament
I'm saving the DirtyVol handle for you when you decide you want it :D

VN Store

Back