The Official #4 Tennessee vs #15 Kentucky Game Thread, Saturday 4:00 PM EST/CBS

We just got beat today by a better team. We made too many mistakes. We did not shoot the ball well enough or stop them when we needed to. On to tourney men. Live and learn.
I don't agree that Kentucky is a better team. Kentucky's a top 20 team that came in with something to prove. Tennessee might be a little tired with the number of great teams they've had to play recently. Kentucky sucks.

It took 15 threes and 10 plus free throw advantage in the second half for Kentucky to beat Tennessee. While Tennessee didn’t get much out of anyone besides of Dalton and ZZ somewhat offensively. Much needed 6 day rest and let’s go win the SEC tournament

Reactions: 99grad
Ran out of gas. Kentucky had an easier finish. Doesn’t really matter, other than the difference between a one and two seed.

Maybe a blessing in disguise. They have to focus. When they do they are hard to beat.
I think it is. The ideal scenario for me is losing this one then winning the SECT. I wouldn’t feel great about them going into the NCAAT with a double digit winning streak. Just me.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
The shift in officiating is frustrating. They have stopped calling fouls on Kentucky since we cut it to three.

But we’re picking up a ton of body fouls.

Still only 1 guy showed up to play tonight in white.

Other than us hating KY, there's no real reason to be mad about this loss at all. Sometimes you will even hear coaches say it's nice to have a loss to refocus you before the NCAA's. Many folks have said the two seed in Dallas would be better than the one seed out west. I guess we will see if that comes to fruition.
Every game matter in college. Its not about being mad, its about seeing that if we go cold, we can get beat pretty easily

I’m telling y’all Kentucky is figuring it out late in the year and they are going to win this whole damn thing. Cal saves his job.

VN Store

Back