The Official #4 Tennessee vs #15 Kentucky Game Thread, Saturday 4:00 PM EST/CBS

Wouldn’t matter. We’d leave Sheppard open again for about 4 more 3s.
We probably don’t scramble for a shot and take our time if reaves doesn’t score there and we have a dead ball OOB. That was massive.

I hate blaming refs and argue with those who do in here frequently, but that was a game changing missed call.

Winding down and we can't get the game within 5 points for the daggers Kentucky is shooting. Glad we got the regular season Champs because today...not so much.

This is what worries me in the tourney....I thought JJJ and Santi would rise to the occassion with their last game in front of them. We need them to hit another gear to beat teams that are on. Knecht hits 40, but not much elsewhere..

Reactions: Kicker82
How do refs miss **** like that? That is one of the things you have to look at when the player is driving. Just awful.

Reactions: 99grad
Refs. Lol. This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REFS. YOU ARE HIGH.
I don’t think it does. I literally said I hate blaming refs and I don’t believe they have anything to do with this. Maybe try reading next time? And a Xanax?

Just can’t do anything with a team that hits most their three pointers they throw up and most of our guys struggle to shoot 30% from the field. You have to play six really good, consistent games in a row to win that thing. Can’t have a single performance like this and expect much.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM

VN Store

Back