The Official #3 Tennessee vs #2 Vandy Weekend Series Thread (Game 1 Friday @ 7PM) (Game 2 Saturday @ 4PM) (Game 3 Sunday @ 1PM)

"I don’t know what we’re doing in Nashville, but there aren’t many empty seats (at UT). ... COVID does not exist in Knoxville. There are a lot of people here having a good time and sometimes at our expense. They created a very good environment here for baseball, & I credit them."

~ HC Tim Corbin

Classy statement by HCTC and True............

Leiter was pulled with the go ahead run on base (he was responsible for) with less than 2 outs and his bullpen saved his ass. We chased him. Corbin didn’t think Leiter could get out of that inning with the lead so he covered for him. That’s the first time Leiter has faced adversity all year and Corbin pulled the plug.

Moral Victories are SPECIAL.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
How great was it when Corbin's " Aaron Judge" Bob was slobbering over got called out for missing 1st. Haha

I saw predictions this morning that had us as one of five SEC teams making it to Omaha.

I’d love to see come to fruition! I don’t know enough to about college baseball except for reading all the rankings, which is crazy compared to 🏈 and 🏀.

Thanks for the info.

Reactions: txbo

VN Store

Back