The Official #3 Tennessee vs. #14 Longwood NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 2:45 PM ET, CBS

Hoping as we progress through the tourney that we eliminate some of our brain dead type turnovers and all our bigs finish better at the rim. It is now the real deal. I always fear that all our outside shooters hit the low end of their curves at the same time, just part of the game I guess.

Watching the Michigan vs Colorado St. game to see who we may face. Colorado is hitting their shots well from 2 and 3. Michigan has some shooters, but seem to be relying more on their big men. Dickinson from Michigan, their center, seems pretty good.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Longwood has a guy that shoots 45% from 3 and another guy that shoots 42% from 3. Contain those dudes and don’t let them get hot and we’ll be fine.

I think we should be able to. I doubt they've played many teams that are as good defensively as we are.

Just go in a business as usual, don’t look down on them . Contain those 2 three point shooters they have and we will be fine. Ready for this to start. GBO

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Will be listening to it, of course today of all days was picked as one to be at work.

Lot of juggling of time Saturday. If someone knows the time of Saturdays game please let me know . Thanks, and I know one game at a time.

They won't announce until they know all the matchups. In the 2nd round, they typically have just 1 game at noonish, and then the other game from that location directly after, with no other games going on. Then all the other regions kick in around 5:00. I would imagine either Buffalo or Indianapolis will draw that early afternoon slot since the other 2 sites aren't in ET. With Kentucky also in Indy, I don't think they'd put them as the very 1st game of the day. So, my guess is that we'll either be the very 1st game of the day, or somewhere in the neighborhood of 5:00. But that's just speculation at this point.

Michigan's starting PG is out in concussion protocol. Hopefully they can at least push CSU in the second half and make them burn energy.

They won't announce until they know all the matchups. In the 2nd round, they typically have just 1 game at noonish, and then the other game from that location directly after, with no other games going on. Then all the other regions kick in around 5:00. I would imagine either Buffalo or Indianapolis will draw that early afternoon slot since the other 2 sites aren't in ET. With Kentucky also in Indy, I don't think they'd put them as the very 1st game of the day. So, my guess is that we'll either be the very 1st game of the day, or somewhere in the neighborhood of 5:00. But that's just speculation at this point.

VN Store

Back