The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

I like my

I liked my 2.0. Snappy, but every gun that size is. Let us know what you think of it.

I think I’m going to get a Glock 19 next year. As much as I like my 365XL it shoots more like a micro 9 than a compact double stack.
Have you tried the Glock 43x? For somebody with big hands like me, I think it’s perfect. I went to the store to get a 365xl, but tried the 43x and it felt so much better. Got the shield arms mags and carry 15+1 like the 19, but more compact, like the 365xl. I love it

Sorry I just got home. I am starting to look up some info on the stuff I have. A few I know what they are and a few I'm not 100% sure yet.

View attachment 476323
Three of the bolt guns are Mausers (3rd from left to second to last from right). Dont know from what country or their caliber. Couldnt tell you on the level gun outside of its either a Marlin or a Winchester, probably in .30-30 or .35 Whelen. The semi auto looks like an M1A (either in .30-06 or .308). The last on the right is harder to tell could be a few different rifles.

Three of the bolt guns are Mausers (3rd from left to second to last from right). Dont know from what country or their caliber. Couldnt tell you on the level gun outside of its either a Marlin or a Winchester, probably in .30-30 or .35 Whelen. The semi auto looks like an M1A (either in .30-06 or .308). The last on the right is harder to tell could be a few different rifles.

The 1st one is a Marlin 30-30, the 2nd one is a Fabrique Nationale (or FN) Model 1949 I think not sure of the caliber yet since they made a few different ones. 3rd one is a Carl Gustafs Stads I know its in 6.5 x 55 Sweden because I have one about like it. The other three Mausers I'm taking apart now. Two of them have no markings on the outside and the other only has a stamped date.

Reactions: SergeantVol
Sorry I just got home. I am starting to look up some info on the stuff I have. A few I know what they are and a few I'm not 100% sure yet.

View attachment 476323
The semi auto is an FN49. Very sweet rifle. FN was able to sell a bunch of those after ww2 considering that the world was awash in other rifles after the war. Don’t dry fire it without a snap cap or dummy round. Their firing pins are brittle.

Last edited:
Reactions: C1500

VN Store

Back