The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

Got an email from ruger today that they have shipped their entire inventory of previously non-CA compliant magazines to distributors in the Golden State. Everyone else, check with your local shop if you need something.

Got an email from ruger today that they have shipped their entire inventory of previously non-CA compliant magazines to distributors in the Golden State. Everyone else, check with your local shop if you need something.

Good for Ruger. The CA AG has given notice to Judge Benitez that if he doesn't grant the emergency stay by 5:00 pm today, he will file an appeal to the full 9th Circuit. The window to buy legally is closing quickly. This will surely be headed to the Supreme Court.

I mean I get this. The Army doesn't want to be a part of this and would be happy to have them all sent to captain crunch. Congress requires a yearly report of how many of these guns get used in a crime. It wouldn’t take much for the program to get shut down. CMP is worried this will be used to show how people are “circumventing” the rules they have in place. Even though this still requires a background check or C&R that’s not how those opposed to it will frame it. As someone with a number in the 17k range I hope another shipment arrives before this thing gets shut down.

At least they are selling the 1911s off.

Looking for the silver lining here.

There's an old saying about "I've never seen a Harley parked outside a therapists office." Add to that "I've never met a liberal 1911 owner."

1911...when it's time for an old-school lesson in lethality.

:cool:

VN Store

Back