The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

Anything you didn’t like about it? I’m looking for something easy to conceal, inside waistband.

I’m really good with my M&P but I’m just about over carrying it. Looks like the 365 is smaller profile and lighter.
I used OWB and sometimes a pocket holster. I just didn't enjoy training with it, mainly because of the trigger. I carry 1911 with government length slide whenever I can stand wearing a jacket or pullover. And I replaced the Sig with a compact commander length 2011. So...it was just me not wanting to put in the time to maintain proficiency with it.

If you’re looking for a good subcompact the hellcat is up there. That’s what I carry most of the time.
I’ll second the Hellcat. It’s what the wife and I both carry. I also have a Shield Plus (too good of a deal to pass up), but I carry the Hellcat way more.

Reactions: OL SMOKEY
Anybody carry an Sig 365? Thinking about getting one. I know there are several variants but I’m looking at the base original.

I currently carry a S&W MP 2.0 but find it a little bulky and usually only carry it with 8 rounds instead of the full 12.

I traded for one a while back and carried it for probably 6 months to a year intermittently. I really liked it for conceal carry, it was easily the most concealable gun I had. I eventually sold it so I could have a little cash for something else. I would have kept it but I had another 9mm compact I wasn't willing to part with and i still preferred carrying my M&P 40c more (plus I have way more 40 ammo than 9mm to train with).

Anybody carry an Sig 365? Thinking about getting one. I know there are several variants but I’m looking at the base original.

I currently carry a S&W MP 2.0 but find it a little bulky and usually only carry it with 8 rounds instead of the full 12.
Yep had one until the boat accident... took about 4 months to get it after they came out back in 2018 IIRC. There were some issues (broken strikers, dead sights) with some of the earliest production units but mine functioned correctly. Lots of info threads on sigtalk dot com.

I carry the XL. I’ve shot the regular 365. I am happy with it. I love the modularity.

Reactions: tbh

I carry a P365 (base), and I've been pleased with it. For a small pistol, it's comfy even if my pinky finger is hanging free off the flush-plate mag.

Stopped by to give a shout out to Dead Zero Shooting Park in Spencer, TN. We spent about 3 hours at the 1,000 yard e-target range with the AR15, Tikka, and Christensen Arms MPR and another 2 hours at the pistol/carbine range. Going back soon to run the sorting clays course.

Home

Yesterday, I learned what a difference a good trigger makes when shooting at distance. I put a new SSA-E in my .308, and holy smokes!
That's a nice trigger.

Also take a look at TriggerTech Diamond. It's the best trigger I've ever used.

So, clock is winding down on registering AR9s as SBRs. Not much info on the litigation about this.

Thoughts?

I just popped my brace off and will wait for it to go to the Supreme Court. Seems like the lower courts are too scared to at least approve an injunction until it happens. I saw where the ATF put out a tweet saying you had to DESTROY the brace when their leader dinglebock just testified in front of congress and said you simply need to separate them. Can’t believe it’s gotten this far if not for the reason they approved it over a decade ago and even reassured us twice it was good to go.

I just popped my brace off and will wait for it to go to the Supreme Court. Seems like the lower courts are too scared to at least approve an injunction until it happens. I saw where the ATF put out a tweet saying you had to DESTROY the brace when their leader dinglebock just testified in front of congress and said you simply need to separate them. Can’t believe it’s gotten this far if not for the reason they approved it over a decade ago and even reassured us twice it was good to go.
Thanks. Saw that as well by the dinglebock, but doubt what he said has any legal standing.

So if SCOTUS allows it to stand, then what? If not registered, is one a felon?

VN Store

Back