The Official #22 Tennessee vs. Southern Cal Game Thread, 1:30 PM ET, ESPN2

Bailey and Key are similar physically and position wise. And not necessarily the answers as PG relief.

Key needs to step it up. With opponents focusing on shutting down Vescovi Key needs to show us that he’s a scoring threat.

They are very close as defenders. Also, Bailey and Key are who I’d want shooting free throws at the end of tight games. And obviously ZZ.

I don’t see them as physically similar honestly. Key has more of an ‘old man’ game including a nice post gsme. Bailey…. Didn’t have that at all.

I want key shouting FTs. I don’t think I’d have picked Bailey for late game FTs.

Key has already proven to be a more effective player in 5 games in my opinion.

Last edited:
I don’t see them no as physically similar honestly. Key has more of an ‘old man’ game including a nice post gsme. Bailey…. Didn’t have that at all.

I want key shouting FTs. I don’t think I’d have picked Bailey for late game FTs.

Key has already proven to be a more effective player in 5 games in my opinion.

I said that Key “has nearly turned into Bailey”. He’s been on that track for the last several games after initially looking like he was going to carry this team.

Key was basically a transfer portal upgrade over Bailey. Recently he hasn’t been.

Key is thicker. Bailey is a better free throw shooter.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrippieRedd
I said that Key “has nearly turned into Bailey”. He’s been on that track for the last several games after initially looking like he was going to carry this team.

Key was basically a transfer portal upgrade over Bailey. Recently he hasn’t been.

Key is thicker. Bailey is a better free throw shooter.

If you say so. I disagree. Don’t see that comparison at all.

Reactions: Chunkyvol12

Key is thicker. Bailey is a better free throw shooter.[/QUOTE

VN Store

Back