The Official #22 Tennessee vs. Florida Gulf Coast Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

81-50 final!

17 points off FTs or it would’ve been real ugly for FGCU.

Awaka had some good minutes, he knows how to post up well. Just gotta develop his hands and post moves.

That was a really good effort by us, Mashack really impressed me tonight. Nkamhoua had a really great night, except for rebounding. ZZ didn't really do much on the offensive end, but picked up the rebounding slack.

I did not get to watch much tonight. Had to work late. But, from the bits and pieces I did see, Maschack looked fantastic. I saw him attack the basket several times, something this team sorely needs. He’s also just a freak athletically. Hope this is just the start of him figuring it out and becoming a stud.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Mashack and Awaka both surprised me. JJJ and V with a much better game. Phillips forced them to foul him to death.

Listened to the game on the radio so I was depending on Bob painting the picture for me, but it sounded like we struggled from the line tonight? Maybe we got tired from shooting so many free throws?

VN Store

Back