The Official #22 Tennessee vs. Butler Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ESPN2

USC got beat bad by Florida Gulf Coast who we whipped hope it translates to. Big win

I think we all should know that the transitive property doesn’t exist in College Basketball. If we don’t show up to play tomorrow, we will lose. This is not the same USC team from Game #1.

USC got beat bad by Florida Gulf Coast who we whipped hope it translates to. Big win

Invoking the Transitive Property of Basketball.

We owe USCw a beat down. Last time we played, Kevin O’Neill’s mouthy wife nearly got in a fist fight with UT fans sitting behind the USC bench.

Last edited:
I think we all should know that the transitive property doesn’t exist in College Basketball. If we don’t show up to play tomorrow, we will lose. This is not the same USC team from Game #1.
I was thinking the same thing. USC will easily be our best opponent to date regardless of what kind of weird scores have popped up in previous games.

I was thinking the same thing. USC will easily be our best opponent to date regardless of what kind of weird scores have popped up in previous games.

Exactly. Just look at how crazy this basketball season has been already. This team learned their lesson against Colorado that if you do not respect your opponent, they will blow your doors off.

Auburn just won the cancun tournament and their fans chanting its great to be an Auburn Tiger. Just doesnt ring true like Its great to be a Tennessee Vol.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Why does our trim look red instead of orange or is it just me?

You gots 2 big dials on your TV right side…..or most do.

Ok the one that turns the channel. Use that one but don’t turn the channel. Instead use the outer ring and turn it left or right until the color looks more orange.

BAM!!!!

You gots 2 big dials on your TV right side…..or most do.

Ok the one that turns the channel. Use that one but don’t turn the channel. Instead use the outer ring and turn it left or right until the color looks more orange.

BAM!!!!
Man, are you a time traveler from 1982 ? Because, I haven't seen a TV like that, since the 80s

Was Mashack recruited by Southern California?

He will be jacked up in playing his home state university tomorrow afternoon.

Invoking the Transitive Property of Basketball.

We owe USCw a beat down. Last time we played, Kevin O’Neill’s mouthy wife nearly got in a fist fight with UT fans sitting behind the USC bench.

O'Neill bolted for Northwestern after Doug Dickey told him that Isiah Victor would not play for Tennessee.

That led to Dickey offering a million dollar salary to Roy Williams who turned down the offer and recommended Jerry Green.

Auburn just won the cancun tournament and their fans chanting its great to be an Auburn Tiger. Just doesnt ring true like Its great to be a Tennessee Vol.

Yep the ER at the end does just that ends but Vols rolls off the tongue and resonates. It is Great

Yeah, some are slow learners like all the comical takes from last night in the first half. Teams change half to half too. Some pretty telling takes. If you are looking for entertainment go back a read a bunch. Take a few to task maybe.

O'Neill bolted for Northwestern after Doug Dickey told him that Isiah Victor would not play for Tennessee.

That led to Dickey offering a million dollar salary to Roy Williams who turned down the offer and recommended Jerry Green.

Green was about the 7th choice. O’Neill not only ran away because of his pissing contest with Dickey, he did everything he could to disrupt TN’s (Dickey’s) attempts to find a replacement. KO is worse than Kiffin as far as being an a-hole when leaving. Funny that they both landed at USCw. His wife is as much of a POS as KO himself.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Have you come to this board before lol? I think TGO is the only person on this board that likes Uros lol.

I like Uros and very glad he is on the team. I believe he deserves the minutes he gets. It was good to have him back in the rotation last night. His lost post offensive game is continuing to get better. He is the one big that we have that has the size and strength to not get knocked off the low block.

I like Aidoo, too. It’s not either-or for me. We need them both.

I like Uros and very glad he is on the team. I believe he deserves the minutes he gets. It was good to have him back in the rotation last night. His lost post offensive game is continuing to get better. He is the one big that we have that has the size and strength to not get knocked off the low block.

I like Aidoo, too. It’s not either-or for me. We need them both.

Awaka will be able to hold his position. He just needs to adjust to this higher level of basketball. He’s going to be a good one for TN,

Southern California looks like they enjoy running up and down the court and Ellis seems to be their go to guy.

We need to keep going inside as the first option.
Agreed. What Uros needs to do is get to his spot on the block or in the paint and receive the ball there instead of this playground attempt to back down the defender. Those guards love picking the big boys pocket when they try to put the ball on the floor. ON has a bit more versatility, but Uros has that little sky hook that's really sweet. He needs to get it and get it off and stop the dribbling.

VN Store

Back