The Official 2024 NCAAT Watch Party Thread

Edey pretty average with somewhat fair officiating, another big close to his size and good competition. This is a taste of what the NBA will be for him.

They are never going to get a friendly whistle against UCONN that they were getting the first 5 games. Purdue can’t win this game without 3’s. Trading 2’s is what UCONN wants now.

Reactions: acd4476
Sure, but je could easily do what he is doing there, but at Kentucky. UK also will may him more than most everyone else.
UConn has money and Hurley is similar to Cal in that both have an ego. That’s why Cal said the he$$ with the AD, donors and KY fan base. Hurley is a king at UConn and doesn’t have to put up with the BS. Ky is an elite job but too many chiefs. Just my opinion.

Reactions: VAVol85
UConn has money and Hurley is similar to Cal in that both have an ego. That’s why Cal said the he$$ with the AD, donors and KY fan base. Hurley is a king at UConn and doesn’t have to put up with the BS. Ky is an elite job but too many chiefs. Just my opinion.

KY is an elite job with an extremely short fuse.

Anything less than a Final Four, is considered a poor season based off their standards.

Reactions: vol94
I hoped they end up with Billy Longneck Gillespie jr

Reactions: WillisWG
I know half our starting lineup could be in the portal rt now, so please humor me regarding next yr. I’m still a bit down losing to Purdue.

What is our ceiling next yr if we find three quality players in the portal? Sweet 16?

If only Aidoo had 50lbs pounds of muscle this would have been us in the national championship.

To be fair Edey is not the reason they are getting worked right now. Purdue guards are nowhere near UCONN level.
They are average as hell without Edey and all the gifts given to him all year long by the zebras

KY is an elite job with an extremely short fuse.

Anything less than a Final Four, is considered a poor season based off their standards.
As Bilas said pre-game, 4 of their titles are pre-1960. They have 4 in the “modern era”; post 1978. They need to re-evaluate their standards and realize they haven’t been the standard bearer in 50 years.

VN Store

Back