The Official 2024 NCAAT Watch Party Thread

I never understood why people equate football rivalries to basketball. Yeah, Alabama is a rival in basketball but not anywhere near the same level. I wouldn't call them anymore of an SEC rival than a Georgia or South Carolina. You feel it a little more in the moment because Oats has got them winning at a high rate. I could care less if Alabama's is or isn't in the Final Four, I just want Tennessee in there.
Not like football, but yes Bama is very much a rival in basketball. Far more so than either Georgia or South Carolina

Seth Davis said the construction of our team is the kind of team that can beat Purdue. He said the 4 best teams left play each other.

I agree, I think we are well-equipped to win. But GameDay today basically said we don’t have the size, Field of 68 all picked Purdue and said we can’t stop Edey, and the CBS College Basketball podcast said this is Purdue’s year to make the Final Four. We continue to fly under the radar, which is fine by me. Going to make the national media tears taste that much sweeter when we send Edey home. They are obsessed with him.

Barkley didn’t get fat until later in his NBA career.

In college he was in great shape and an explosive athlete. He looked like Giannis
Do what in 1984 Barkley didn't look like Giannis physically. When he got drafted by 76ers he got into better shape.

No he wasn't D.J. Burns shape but he wasnt a physically fit athlete in college.

Do what in 1984 Barkley didn't look like Giannis physically. When he got drafted by 76ers he got into better shape.

No he wasn't D.J. Burns shape but he wasnt a physically fit athlete in college.

I edited. I didn’t mean to compare their physique. I meant play style on the court.

I don’t watch Barkley in college or the Sixers and think he is fat. It’s suns and Rockets Barkley that got bad out of shape IMO

VN Store

Back