The Official 2022 FIFA World Cup Thread

This kind of stuff just makes me so sad...what could have been if Nike didn't absolutely suck ass.

I don't particularly like any of those. The blue and black are fine, but boring. The blue one is cool to wear around town, but it would look pretty plain on TV. Stripes look like a candy cane.

I think the uniforms we have will look great on TV, but I would never wear the blue one.

You soccer heads are watching Welcome to Wrexham, right? It's a docuseries about Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenny buying a Welsh club with former glory that's been stuck in the bottom pro league. It's pretty good. They try some weird things in some episodes, but it's mostly great.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
You soccer heads are watching Welcome to Wrexham, right? It's a docuseries about Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenny buying a Welsh club with former glory that's been stuck in the bottom pro league. It's pretty good. They try some weird things in some episodes, but it's mostly great.
I’m really enjoying it so far.

Less than three weeks to go now.

Here’s the full lineup of kits everyone is wearing. Nike got rightfully dragged for their US designs, but most everything else is pretty uninspiring as well.

France’s home kit is probably my pick of the bunch. Croatia’s home kit looks great as always. Brazil and Argentina are two classic looks that the manufacturers managed to not screw up. Will be interested to see how that satin orange Dutch kit looks on the field. Right now I can’t decide whether I really love it, or completely hate it.

2022 World Cup Kits Overview - All 2022 World Cup Jerseys - Footy Headlines

Reactions: MAD
Looks like Mane may miss the World Cup after he picked up an injury last night in the last club match before the competition. Brutal news if so, with it only being a couple weeks out. Feel bad for him and Senegal if it holds.

A few teams are stacked with individuals. Not sure which side is the best team yet though.

What are people expecting out of the US this year? How far they go will be inverse to expectations.
They have the talent to get out of the group, but have been in abysmal form for some time now. I’ll honestly be shocked if they get to the knockout stage, and a bit surprised if they even win a game. Draw with Iran and losses to England and Wales is my prediction.

Reactions: 05_never_again
They have the talent to get out of the group, but have been in abysmal form for some time now. I’ll honestly be shocked if they get to the knockout stage, and a bit surprised if they even win a game. Draw with Iran and losses to England and Wales is my prediction.
I agree. Seems like a best case scenario would be a victory over Iran, a draw to Wales, and losing to England. That might actually get them through depending on other results.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97 and MAD

VN Store

Back