The Official #19 Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Seen some negative posts . 3-0 next three weeks, 2-1 the worst. People tripping. Alabama Has not been special at all. Texas A&M D is allowing 208 yards passing a game and i believe 87 rushing yards a game however our D is ranked ahead of them. Folks believe the FL game was the reason we will go 0-3 the next three weeks. We didn’t play Sampson, missing key pieces on the OLine. I believe Thornton comes on the scene tomorrow. Believe our D keeps us alive in this one. Will take a balanced and complete game but very capable of winning tomorrow. If we lose I’ll take the heat but I believe the bye week helps us here. Last but not least, this game is in Neyland and will be EARTH SHAKING. Go Vols..🍊
USCjr game was a good indicator of how badly they needed Mays in the o-line. Today should be another good litmus test.

Personally, I’d like to see TAMU commit seven turnovers,* and Tennessee win by an enormous, lopsided score.

*Many of you may remember Tennessee at TAMU, where, despite six turnovers, the Vols were looking to claim victory. The seventh turnover disposed of their chance.

This is Joe Milton 's game today. A&M blitzes will put decision making in his hands. He can be the hero or the goat today. Scheme him up coach!

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back