The Official #19 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

Laugh while you can my good fellow, just not while your eating your pie. Orange will rule Gonzaga drool.

wished Johnson played the whole game with emotion
We won’t even get near the Zags in the tourney, unless we drop to an 8 seed

The buck stops here ( with the coach). He’s thrown the players under the bus af several losses this season. Not good

Your over the top Barnes criticism is a little weird. Even for someone that likes some of your posts. All of this is not on Barnes but yes he does bare the blame with deficiencies in the roster.

Sure there is. It’s not all about the missed shots.

Seems like the guys are playing hard and getting open looks. What team chemistry are you referring to? And it is always about making and missing shots.

Missing James & Springer having his worse game.

Really this team needs to get healthy to have a run

Season not over but I think we can start using disappointing and underachieving to describe the season.
Unfortunately to date you are correct. Really doubt we can expect it given how inconsistent we are but college basketball really comes down to tournament runs.

So now we complain about getting one & dones?

Lol Barnes will never satisfy any of you.

I know we have some ridiculous fans on the board will complain even when things are going well, but let's stop with this mindset of Barnes being immune to criticism when the team plays awful. He's a great coach imo, but he's not perfect and it's more than fair to critique him when his team underachieves.

VN Store

Back