The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. That's why I clarified "that series." If it continues as that series did though, it seems our coaches know more than we do about who's the better QBs. Problem is we have no QB.

"That series" was one drive. His first time on the field. Just seems premature to judge him based off his first drive.

And we are bad too. Today worse. But history has proven that starting over puts us right back here for the next 5 years at least.

Not at all. Fulmer went 11-2 in year 3. Even Butch went 9-4 and beat Georgia in year 3. Remember, Butch didn't disastrously crap the program until year 5, though warning signs were there. Only Dooley and now Pruitt were this bad in year 3 in the last 40 years. The answer is never to stay with a guy you know can't do the job. Just like the answer has never been to stick with JG.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Don't get carried away. It was followed by some ugly ass throws. I think we are screwed at QB either way. So might as well roll with the freshman

I wouldn't against Alabama. No need to throw HB to the wolves. Let JG have one last ride and then go with HB the next game.

Reactions: Godfatha
We just gave Pruitt an extension.

Honestly let that sink.

Dude has proved nothing and gets a raise and extension.

It was 2001 last time we were truly good.

Its over.

Program is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back