The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outscored 44-0 on 7 QB turnovers in the last 3 quarters. But JG is our best option to win. Not a very encouraging thought! He doesn't give us much of a chance since 27 of those points are directly on his miscues!

GO VOLS, with a different QB!!!

Classic Pruitt. Pull JG after he spots KY 14 points, put shrout in for the first time this season, then watch Morris put him in a garbage situation, and then pull him after Chaney called a pass play on 3rd and 21, and he forces a bad throw.

We have, the dumbest coaches in the SEC, and that says a lot considering that Muschamp is still here.
I will not argue that...You are right on point.

is it me or does it seem like JG plays better after he gets yanked? Maybe he needs to be mad
If that's the case then somebody needs to kick him in the nads or slap him around to fire him up before every game. Hell, I Volunteer to drag my old fat a$$ up there and do it if it would make a difference.

Reactions: FSUReb
Gray is coming alive. On paper, that's our game anyway. Big O-line should be imposing their will. If they know they just have move bodies, I would think that would simplify their task.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
The harsh reality is, I think we're seeing why JG has continued to be the guy. We just don't have anyone else who's any better. Unfathomable.

Except they get a shorter leash and don’t have enough of a chance to prove themselves. JG is responsible for far more TOs that shouldn’t have happened and he still gets a longer leash. That’s ridiculous. Shrout gets backed up to like the 10 and has to make a long throw after not even getting much of a chance to settle in.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back