The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
I defended the play of the team last week, but Pruitt's comments on JG make him look like a fool right about now.

The Kentucy defense know that JG hates to throw to the back as it not as flashy as a long pass downfield. So they continue to drop their linebackers into coverage. New QB just came in hope he is not so predetermined in what he wants to do.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Either give the other QBs a chance to play or go on ahead and start packing your bags.

JG is a complete mess and won’t change! He’s not our best option, I refuse to believe that.

Embarrassing.
This is beyond embarrassing it’s ridiculous to keep JG in this game. I question Pruitt’s coaching abilities if he keeps him in.

They won’t let him through now this far backed up. Can’t wait to give them good field position.

Jarrett Guarantano is like the guy at work that performs well until put into a pressure situation and then they fold. He works out until he gets pressure and then he folds and melts. I think he can't handle pressure (both in a football sense and a stress sense).

It’s quite incredible that in Year 3 we have all this talent and Tennessee is melting down because they still cannot find a QB. I’m trying to imagine how good this team could be if we ever found a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back