The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

The talent is there but the awareness and football iq are nil.

I agree 100%. He has the skill set but he doesn’t read the field. Even Gary pointed out on that last drive that he had Keyton for a walk in touchdown and didn’t even make the read—and Gary’s an idiot

Is it bad to second guess this staff? We have looked terrible for majority of the year with little to no adjustments.

Everyone should leave the stands. Except the Georgia fans. This play calling is not to keep our team on the field. I would prefer we go 3 and out and Georgia score every possession on just 2 plays.

Reactions: Frank Duncan
See you guys next week. I tried to find a "bookie" down here in GA. when I heard the opening point spread was GA by 10.
I was going to put a $100 on GA. but two of my golf buddies could not come through with their contacts.

Reactions: Frank Duncan
I just want accountability. Fire his stupid ass and get a DC that can put a half way decent product on the field. And my main issue with CJH is he’s allowing the offense to stink with the defense. Make the freaking change already. This kid got paid 8 million to come here. PLAY HIM FFS
To be fair, you fire the staff every game.

VN Store

Back