The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

It's becoming hard to remain a fan of this team. I've been a fan my whole life, I'm 47, and I'm debating on whether I want to continue. Season Tickets this year and drove up from Jacksonville FL for every home game except today, son has the flu (thank goodness 😳), and I've never been this done with a team. Absolutely no fire in them and to continually stay with this mty headed QB is beyond belief.

I don’t even have the words🤦🏻‍♂️

Someone call the frat house and see if they have any fat guys laying around, we’re outta lineman.

I actually respect Huepel for that. It shows that he won't give up on a guy. Recruits coming in see that and respect that. Nico will be more well polished. This experiment with Milton didn't pan out the same as Hooker. I'm rooting for the guy,but it is what it is. I'll continue to root for the guy until he's finished. It's frustrating.... Not to mention it ain't all on the offense.... This Defense has now laid and egg two straight games. Banks might not be back next week.
I mean, the defense was playing pretty good the first half of the season, a combination of injuries and imo just being tired of the offense not backing up there end. I liked your post tho, I agree with ya but I think it’s now obvious the experiment is a no go so why not give the fan base something to get excited about next season.

Reactions: Pennheel
There is nothing hard about stopping our run game. Fill the gaps between the tackles and thats it. As for the pass game don’t worry with the middle of the field, everything except a couple deep shots are going to be 10 yards or less outs.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Being honest. With Milton as our #1 QB, Georgia could have left their first string 22 players and still beat us today. Our coach is out to get us.

VN Store

Back