The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I hate it when coaches have loyalty to certain people over others, at the expense of either the team or the future. Again, this is exactly what would've happened in 2021 had Milton not gotten injured. Heck, he might have stuck with Milton through 2022 and we would have never seen how good Hooker was or had an 11 win season.

This is so Pruitt-esque it's sickening.

I actually respect Huepel for that. It shows that he won't give up on a guy. Recruits coming in see that and respect that. Nico will be more well polished. This experiment with Milton didn't pan out the same as Hooker. I'm rooting for the guy,but it is what it is. I'll continue to root for the guy until he's finished. It's frustrating.... Not to mention it ain't all on the offense.... This Defense has now laid and egg two straight games. Banks might not be back next week.

Reactions: SonOfGodVolforlife
Heupel is literally blowing all the credibility he gained last year. This team is average at best. Is this what we are to expect next year?

Yea, the ignorant don’t understand this and want to fire the coach…
Silliness. Now, I’m concerned with lack of adjustments and I don’t care for our defensive schemes, but Heup deserves more time. We will know more about Josh during Nico’s jr yr as Heup’s players will be Freshmen-seniors.

Reactions: Vols919
Camera man / producer trying to minimize showing empty seats at Neyland ... for now. Framing will be different for the next 5 to 10 game min.

VN Store

Back