The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

The simple fact is that CH is handicapped with a secondary that has been woeful for three years and has a mediocre QB who is too slow, too dumb, and too scared that he is going to get hurt. We are lucky to be where we are. CJH is so handicapped that he cannot call the plays he wants
Not arguing that point. Absolutely.

Staff fears Nico will light it up and they will look totally stupid not playing him in time to salvage the season. There needs to be competition for these positions - not playing players with cataclysmic weaknesses.

Reactions: PA Vol
If I’m nico I’m hitting the portal tomorrow and it’s our own damn fault.
Why? Because he has to wait until he is 19 to start? Also, You don’t think there is something in his NIL contract that states he won’t get the MILLIONS signed for if he leaves?

Not everyone takes their ball and goes home at the first sign of them not being favored to start.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
Well yeah. Anyone could. But why? He’s the clear starter next year. Is he going to transfer somewhere else that is clearly better that he’s guaranteeed to start?
If he is as good as everyone thinks he is, why doesn't he beat out a craptastic QB like Milton? He could go to Ga and Bama and get developed to play at a high level.

Ok.........time to get the young guys some reps. 30 yds passing?.......nothing left to play for in this game with that kind of production. Lets get some young guys some looks.
Do you honestly think with Hypes history that that will happen

I think last year was “lightning in a bottle” and this year is our reality.
I don't think so. However if Heupel remains as stubborn about changing QB's who aren't performing as he has been this year then all bets are off ... and ... he may find himself on a hot seat eventually.

Nico wont play, need to get Joe ready for the real big game of the year next week at Vandy. Might play some in the bowl

I've been told that 4-4 in conference play is acceptable in perpetuity as long as we get a 9th win in a bowl game.
You’re partly correct. You forgot that you must have undying loyalty to a QB and/or a coach then go 4-4 conference play and 9 wins. Add those and we’re savy.

VN Store

Back