The Official #17 Tennessee vs. #5 Villanova Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ESPN News

I’ve seen blatantly two bad calls, the Fulk one just now and the ON charge. That’s it.

College officiating is just bad. This whole notion that the refs are out to get us is beyond annoying from this fanbase and it’s gotten even worse since Ole Miss in football.

We’ve sucked today. It doesn’t matter if we had the greatest officiating crew of all time.
100 percent truth.

JJJ is such a lousy shooter. I know he does some good things that often times don't show up in the stat sheet, but offensively he can at times be a liability

James can’t throw it the ocean from a boat. He needs to drive. He always has a size advantage.

I’ve seen blatantly two bad calls, the Fulk one just now and the ON charge. That’s it.

College officiating is just bad. This whole notion that the refs are out to get us is beyond annoying from this fanbase and it’s gotten even worse since Ole Miss in football.

We’ve sucked today. It doesn’t matter if we had the greatest officiating crew of all time.
Obviously we sucked. We lose either way. But that doesn’t mean people have to just let go terrible officiating. And I don’t think saying the officiating has been very one sided in this game, during the Ole Miss game in football, is the same as saying the refs are out to get us
And heck even if people want to say the refs are out to get us, who cares? It’s sports, if there is one place to just let go of reason it’s here

Please take JJJ out and play Powell CRB. You’re making $5M a year and should be able to figure that out

Is JJJ ever going to take that next step? Just an average below average SEC player.

VN Store

Back