The Official #17/15 Tennessee vs. #11 Alabama Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Been a long time since I've seen a Tennesseee team dominated in the 2nd half like this. Spurrier days nightmares.

In all seriousness….. have any of you seen more garbage officiating against the Vols in a season as this one? It’s freaking insane
Dude shut up. I’m tired of people blaming refs. Refs didn’t just cost Joe a 5-yard over throw. Refs didn’t make Heupel go for it 4th and 1 at midfield, down 3 with Bama having momentum. Refs haven’t caused 20+ unanswered points in the 2nd half. Some terrible and missed calls? Sure. But those didn’t lead to this. Complete collapse in the second. I love Heupel. Nowhere near saying he’s gotta go. But this is 100% on him and the staff. Worst game they’ve coached since being here.

Went for it twice in our territory on 4th with the lead. Only makes sense to punt it now that we are down 14 with 6 minutes left. Hooker made Heupel look too good.

Coaching lost this game

I may have to go with this as the catalyst. We started the 3rd quarter with a run blitz to the wrong hole and they ran off 29 yards. Then a total breakdown to let them hit a long pass when that would be the only play to get them in the game. And we went for it on 4th down at midfield up 3.

Not going to recover if you have to put the game in the offense's hands to get you the game. JG 2.0 and the receivers just can't execute.....7 games in. 7. Has White even caught the ball in the second half? All of a sudden he disappeared.

VN Store

Back