The Official #17/15 Tennessee vs. #11 Alabama Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

3rd quarter was our worst of the season all around. The 1st quarter was our best of the season all around. Let’s see what the 4th offers and find out what type of team we have here. I’m fired up!!!!

I'm in it until the wheels fall off!!!! No Matter what! GBO!!!!!

I love the VOLS but about to take a break from watching. It’s my own fault, but I’m getting way too angry over this game.

It’s just a game, but I take it way too seriously. The good news is I get over a loss within 24 hrs. I think I care more than the some of the players, lol.

Heupel got scared with the lead and lack of players and is showing you why he’s not the championship caliber of coach that Saban and Smart are.
LOL..this is nonsense. Defense simply wasn't ready coming out the half and coupled with Special Teams put the offense in tough position.

24-20. We are still in this but, the refs are in Bama’s pocket. Gotta beat Bama and the refs. Reminds me of Florida game. We get on a roll and then holding calls on our offense and no holding calls on their offense. Cmon Vols! You can overcome the adversity.

Reactions: OptimisticFan

VN Store

Back