The Official #16 Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN2

This team is not decent. Five and six in conference and we had them down by twenty plus until we let them go on a twenty to five run like every game. This team needs to play better at home. No way we let a team like this score 55 on us in a half

Go back to the FF

Nice team win. The defense will pick up once we get the literal best defender in the NCAA back in the lineup. It's refreshing to see back-to-back 80+ point games. Offense is starting to play well.

I still have some concerns how we can't step on someone's throat and keep them down though. We get a bit lazy when we're up big. Had a double digit lead on Ole Miss as well and we all saw how that turned out. Still, good win. Let's keep it rolling.

sorry but Viscovi has no reason bringing it down. This team goes when someone else plays the point. Transition D sucks without Pons and Georgia is showing the country all you have to do is run it down their throat because Fulky is soft as bread in the middle. We need help inside and soon
Sneak into practice tomorrow and help Barnes

There seems to be a shift in focus since the Ole Miss game. We are playing much more up tempo, which I think better suits the freshman. Downside is that usually means more turnovers. I’ve come to accept the fact Vescovi is going to cough it up 5/game but if he scores 15+/game it’s manageable. If there’s one thing Keon and Springer need to work on, it’s ball security. If we cut those TOs in half then we win by 20+ points. You just have to accept the bad with the good whenever freshman are running the offense with no true point guard. Offense played great other than the TOs.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
It's almost impossible to make up for bad point guard play in March. We'll win some more games down the stretch, but I just don't expect much of this team in the postseason.

sorry but Viscovi has no reason bringing it down. This team goes when someone else plays the point. Transition D sucks without Pons and Georgia is showing the country all you have to do is run it down their throat because Fulky is soft as bread in the middle. We need help inside and soon
Man....I bet you're a hell of a coach on 2K21

Great win, happy to see offense rolling. Pons being out definitely changed the defense in a negative way.

5 games left, just need to focus on getting better and healing up. Freshmen taking over is a great sight!

Wtf are you mouth-breathers talking about? Georgia was 12-6; that’s at the very least “decent”.

Some of you people are really basketball stupid.
Oh I am sorry they had wins against FAMU Samford NGeorgia Jaxonville Montana and Northeastern. That is six of their 12. Again they are a team we should have ran out of the gym and had down 20 plus at home before taking a dump in the bed like always. Maybe you need to take the orange colored glasses off for a second and see it for what it really is.

Good win without Pons who would have erased some of those shots at the rim by Georgia. Refs had quick whistles against us in the 2nd half. Springer was very comfortable the entire game. If he continues to shoot that well from the perimeter he will make scoring look easy. Why Nkamhoua didn’t earn a minute is puzzling. Fulky is a shell of himself for some reason.

Oh I am sorry they had wins against FAMU Samford NGeorgia Jaxonville Montana and Northeastern. That is six of their 12. Again they are a team we should have ran out of the gym and had down 20 plus at home before taking a dump in the bed like always. Maybe you need to take the orange colored glasses off for a second and see it for what it really is.

Your trolling game is weak

Georgia has 5 sophomores who were top 100 recruits. They have a lot of talent.

It's a good thing we get extra credit for winning by 20+.

OH.....that's right....we don't.

Piss off.

VN Store

Back