The Official #16 Tennessee @ Louisiana State Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN

Barnes at his finest!!!! As March nears closer, he collapses. There’s a reason why he’s only been to the Final 4 once. Covi getting play time over James is a disgrace! Why am I not surprised!?!
But, but, he’s the 4 th highest paid coach in the country?

It's been interesting to see the no calls today on people getting hacked until the ball comes out. It's brutal. TN was getting no favors today from the refs.

Reactions: walkenvol
We really have to win our final 3 now

I'm assuming that the Florida game will be rescheduled, too. I think that this erases any chance of a two-seed in the big dance, but they need to avoid a collapse down the stretch and try to keep a #3 or at least not drop lower than a #4.

Barnes at his finest!!!! As March nears closer, he collapses. There’s a reason why he’s only been to the Final 4 once. Covi getting play time over James is a disgrace! Why am I not surprised!?!

3rd highest paid coach. I love the culture Barnes has put in place but do I really believe he will get us to the promised land. No not so much.

Most Bi-polar team in the country... UT can't just field a consistent Bball team... Schofield and Williams team was probably the only one we'll see for a very long time... Really sad to see such up and down performances each week. No one should or could predict us winning or losing each week... total crap shoot...

Reactions: 1985Vols
I'm assuming that the Florida game will be rescheduled, too. I think that this erases any chance of a two-seed in the big dance, but they need to avoid a collapse down the stretch and try to keep a #3 or at least not drop lower than a #4.
I do not see us being higher than a 5-6 seed. This team is going to lose several more games

VN Store

Back