The Official #15 Tennessee vs Indiana State Weekend Series Thread (GAME 1 Friday @ 4:30PM) (Saturday DH @ 12:30PM) (GAME 4 Sunday @ 1PM)

UCF taking it to Ol Miss if anyone is looking for a game to watch.

Best part of baseball is you get to come back and do it again tomorrow. Some key guys are definitely pressing right now. Great performance by Kirby Connell giving a chance at a come back. That obviously will be another key weapon coming out of the pen.

Best part of baseball is you get to come back and do it again tomorrow. Some key guys are definitely pressing right now. Great performance by Kirby Connell giving a chance at a come back. That obviously will be another key weapon coming out of the pen.
I hope we don’t do this again tomorrow. Lol

I liked what I saw from Connell.

Southwest VA. im originally from Oak Ridge/Oliver Springs. Whats up? Can maybe still answer your questions.
Well shoot. Was hoping you were in Southern valley of East Tn. Needing a part time spray Tech and part time Mechanic. Was hoping you were in area and had someone at your course.

From what little I’ve seen, I don’t see anybody in our starting rotation that looks more intimidating than Leath.

We strike out early and late. And in between. We strike out before a rally, during a rally, and to kill a rally. Bases loaded SOs - second and third SOs - we got that. Leadoff batter strikeouts - check. Inning ending strikeouts - you bet.

Yeah - we strike out a lot.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back