The Official #14 Tennessee vs. #19 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

Yep. I mean yes you have to catch passes. We are dropping them all season. But how many times have we already rollled Dobbs out right in these few plays alone? It's ridiculous.

I agree. Its really concerning that we cant score on 4 plays on the 3rd yard line! Going Shotgun on goaline when you have a 235lb tailback, is stupid playcalling IMO!

Shocked that our defense looks like this. Really thought hiring Shoop was a great move. It clearly wasn't.

Shoop's defenses have given a bit at the start and then his adjustments kick in. All our opponents scored big in the first quarter (so far anyway), but Shoop's shown a *lot* of skill at making changes to neutralize the other team's offenses as the game goes on.

Reactions: 1 person
I will never, ever, ever understand going shotgun from the damn goal line

Stupid frickin coaching

Come on Count, you should know by now that a pro style heavy goal line package isn't in the read option bible that CBJ worships.:worship::worship::worship:

Butch is garbage. His big east offense is garbage. Same song, different verse.

CBJ is all talk and has unfortunately fooled many people. He reminds me of my oldest son's high school coach. Lots of hot air and can't coach a lick.

VN Store

Back