The Official #14 Tennessee @ Charlotte Tuesday Game Thread (First Pitch @ 4PM)

Out of all the SEC Tuesday games last night, we were the only SEC team to lose. Ugh.

We aren't going to win each game ..... never have never will. We didn't play for the SEC championship.
The Vols do not have the best players in America on their team. Just enjoy a win when we do win.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
First game on the deck with great weather, dinner, cold beer, great view of the lake and the baseball team delivered a total ā€œskunkingā€. Always a Vol fan. Been better days and hope they return before the roll is called up yonder.

FYI: SEC Men's Basketball Tournament starts today ..... Vandy vs A & M. Tip-off at 6:00 pm CT.
Only one (1) game is scheduled for Wednesday.

Carry on with our baseball talk. :)

FYI: SEC Men's Basketball Tournament starts today ..... Vandy vs A & M. Tip-off at 6:00 pm CT.
Only one (1) game is scheduled for Wednesday.

Carry on with our baseball talk. :)

Fun fact or humble brag..... my daughter is the event producer for the Predators. She will be producing this tournament.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
The only positive about that game was I got to see my nephew hit two homers and drive home 5 runs for Charlotte.
I think heā€™s playing in Forest City this summer. Hope his bat stays hot!

I think heā€™s playing in Forest City this summer. Hope his bat stays hot!

Has the Coastal Plains League figured out streaming video yet? That platform they used, it was cumbersome. Thatā€™s the Owls, right?

Has the Coastal Plains League figured out streaming video yet? That platform they used, it was cumbersome. Thatā€™s the Owls, right?
Yes, weā€™re the Owls. Weā€™ve audio streamed for years. For video streaming, our league has a common platform, but each team does its own broadcast. Video streaming has been around a handful of years in the CPL. Iā€™m hoping itā€™ll improve this summer. Is there any particular thing thatā€™s cumbersome for you?

Yes, weā€™re the Owls. Weā€™ve audio streamed for years. For video streaming, our league has a common platform, but each team does its own broadcast. Video streaming has been around a handful of years in the CPL. Iā€™m hoping itā€™ll improve this summer. Is there any particular thing thatā€™s cumbersome for you?

Well, back a few years ago, you had to sign up for a CPL Pass. It was audio only and half the time it wouldnā€™t work well. Now I suppose I should state, I was only following UT players in summer ball, I wasnā€™t a fan of a particular team, though I did become a life long fan of the Matsu Miners in the ABL.

The CPL was better than The California Collegiate League, though San Luis Obispo had a really crummy video stream, but was miles away from the Cape Cod, even the Cal Ripken and the Northwoods League was ahead of itā€™s time with a paid subscription service and their version of ā€œSports Centerā€ for the league. That was like the Vincent Jackson era. I was way more into summer ball several years ago than as of late, but Iā€™m glad the CPL is working for ya! I still follow The Miners even if there are no UT players.

Well, back a few years ago, you had to sign up for a CPL Pass. It was audio only and half the time it wouldnā€™t work well. Now I suppose I should state, I was only following UT players in summer ball, I wasnā€™t a fan of a particular team, though I did become a life long fan of the Matsu Miners in the ABL.

The CPL was better than The California Collegiate League, though San Luis Obispo had a really crummy video stream, but was miles away from the Cape Cod, even the Cal Ripken and the Northwoods League was ahead of itā€™s time with a paid subscription service and their version of ā€œSports Centerā€ for the league. That was like the Vincent Jackson era. I was way more into summer ball several years ago than as of late, but Iā€™m glad the CPL is working for ya! I still follow The Miners even if there are no UT players.
All CPL teams video stream. For 2019 we switched platforms because some teams wanted to charge a little for a subscription.
Weā€™re on the other side of Asheville (if youā€™re coming from East Tennessee). You should come over this summer. The Vols are well represented on our roster. The hot dogs are good and the beverages are ice cold šŸ˜€

All CPL teams video stream. For 2019 we switched platforms because some teams wanted to charge a little for a subscription.
Weā€™re on the other side of Asheville (if youā€™re coming from East Tennessee). You should come over this summer. The Vols are well represented on our roster. The hot dogs are good and the beverages are ice cold šŸ˜€

I appreciate the invite, that would be a lot of fun, I am a sucker for a good hot dog!

VN Store

Back