The Official #13 Tennessee @ Colorado Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, FS1

I can’t tell if we’re actually a good 3-point shooting team or not. It “feels” like we have a ton of threats on this team but man in 2 of the 3 P5 games we’ve played we have shot AWFUL from 3.

I like seeing JJJ be the Swiss Army knife player. Glad he is out there.
With that said, I wish he would use his talents and take over a game. Just don’t think he has the beast mentality to do it

I think the thin air is getting to us. We look gassed and have no lift on jump shots. I’ve not seen us miss this many, short like we have today. Hands on knees on offense a few minutes out of halftime isn’t a good sign.

Reactions: vol94
I think the thin air is getting to us. We look gassed and have no lift on jump shots. I’ve not seen us miss this many, short like we have today. Hands on knees on offense a few minutes out of halftime isn’t a good sign.
Was out there earlier this year. I run 15-20 miles a week, went out there and was gassed after 2 miles. It is tough!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Most the guys on the floor stayed on it for the last 10. Barnes didn't rotate out. They'd be gassed regardless where they're playing.

VN Store

Back