The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

1? Try this is 2 at best. 1 was South Carolina. 2 was Florida even though we could make the argument we never win there. 3 is tonight if we ignore that bama second half. He is firmly back to reality after a stellar year 2. There is no excuse or cushion now.
He is the winningest coach we’ve had in over a decade. He is the only head coach we’ve had since Fulmer without a losing season. The only strike I see is your ability to comprehend the game of college football and it’s current evolving state.

This loss sucks. The Florida loss sucks. The Bama loss sucks. But to pretend he is on “strike 3” or any imaginable seat where the hotness is anything other then -32C is laughable.

He is the only reason we’ve been remotely enjoyable to watch for years. Our teams are competing. He is putting guys in the NFL. We signed arguably the best QB in the nation last year.

This is the SEC and we were close to the bottom of the barrel when he stepped in. I didn’t think he would win 8 games until honestly this year.

You need to understand the reality of where we were, where we are, and what exactly is coming. Next year and with the new SEC realignment things are going to be rough and brutal. Instability could wreck this program. He isn’t going anywhere and if he does then our nightmare will continue and we can welcome back 4-6 win seasons as the new norm.

You’re just trying to find something to be mad at besides Heupel because you like him. I get it

You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about even though you think you’re a genius, and if you don’t think there were multiple holds that weren’t called you are truly clueless.

I thought SC was because of the orange helmets? Maybe it’s the orange pants (or the white jerseys) Today?
I think they need to quit worrying about the flashy uniforms and focus on playing football without laying a freakin egg in the road!

It’s looking more and more like last year was a fluke. We’re right back to absolute garbage this year.

Poor officiating or not. We have been physically whipped this game. Both sides of the ball.
So you consider it being physically whipped when our defensive lineman get past the offensive player but the offensive guy has his arm around the neck of our defender holding him back from their QB, as has happened numerous times?

We are playing checkers and they are playing chess. All these big defensive letdowns are design issues. They have attacked our tendencies and weaknesses and we have not adapted one bit. OUTCOACHED

Reactions: jtdavis
We looked good until the game started. That about sums it up. Best white running back since McCafferty making our D look like high schoolers. Sad

VN Store

Back