The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

We get past the ones on defense and there is an incredibly steep drop off in talent and skill...there's a lot of work.to.do.in the offseason.

What's the story behind getting Milton from Michigan? Whose decision was that? What did they see that nobody else saw? Lot of UM folks warned us not to get our hopes up.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
We cannot continually blame the refs for playing bad. Yes they miss calls but we are really bad.
You are reading something into my comment that I did say. We were ill prepared for this game, it’s obvious.

When a player rips another player’s helmet off, it should be a personal foul…..,,,

As I and MANY OTHERS have said this year, 8-4 was our ceiling with 7-5 a possibility. Sadly we're seeing that come true today. Next year and Nico we be much better and we'll be back to the high powered Heupel offense. Can't wait.
There’s no reason we should not beat FLA and MO.

Reactions: Score50
The least of our worries is a hold call. Our team isn’t getting better. Heupel got lucky last year.
It has been nearly 11 quarters with no flag. Have some perspective. If we get none called for us and still get them called against us you don’t think that changes the game? You are wrong.

VN Store

Back