The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Before the last fumble, Milton was 19 of 25 for 240 yards 1 TD and no turnovers. They were driving still in the game at 22-7. He had the bad pitch but it's not his fault they keep running that play when they know he struggles with it.
Milton was the least of my concerns today.

Reactions: ForeverfaithfulVOL
FG missed at the end? Joes fault? Wright fumble before half, points off the board. Joe fault? Easy to blame Joe when fans don’t want to acknowledge the defense got worked.
FG missed at the end, really. Hahaha. Yeah that killed us

Everyone ask yourself this, would you trust Milton to come out and throw on several consecutive snaps. I don’t think the coaches do. When your opponent game plans to stop the run, you have to throw often to take them out of their plan. Missouri was determined to stop our rushing attack, and they did.

Before the last fumble, Milton was 19 of 25 for 240 yards 1 TD and no turnovers. They were driving still in the game at 22-7. He had the bad pitch but it's not his fault they keep running that play when they know he struggles with it.
Don’t bring those game changer facts into the equation. We were wasting a good game by Joe today with the defense and run game.

Everyone ask yourself this, would you trust Milton to come out and throw on several consecutive snaps. I don’t think the coaches do. When your opponent game plans to stop the run, you have to throw often to take them out of their plan. Missouri was determined to stop our rushing attack, and they did.
Exactly. They knew our passing game would stop itself

Reactions: BradentonVol
I want Drinkwitz to run his mouth all week long. A fire needs to be lit under this team’s returning players to remind them of what it feels like to lose to teams like Missouri and that you have to show up to play every week.

Reactions: EasternVol
I made no reference to joes interception. Just his overall ability to lead a winning football team. Period. I think you have missed the point. On purpose or not
He’s got 7 wins. If he had 4 or 5 I’d agree with you. Florida loss, defense. Todays loss defense. Bama loss, whatever you see to fit your agenda.

Reactions: EasternVol
Little late to the party was out at Universal with family today . This I am sure has been said … HOW DID WE NOT SHOW UP? Unreal.. insert beer up cuss expletives

Put an exclamation point on the 1 TD ! Stat sheet stuffers are not always winning QB. People said the same non-sense about JG.

He’s got 7 wins. If he had 4 or 5 I’d agree with you. Florida loss, defense. Todays loss defense. Bama loss, whatever you see to fit your agenda.
Best 8-4 qb in the country!!!! Do you think the 2 coaches playing for a sec and possibly national championship would have stuck with Joe all season ? Other than Georgia, the last 3-4 national champs (bama,lsu,clemson) all had one thing in common. Best qb’s in the country. At this point I don’t think we have the best in the great state of Tennessee

Bad in the red zone? Missouri leads the country in the red zone. Going into last week it was 97+%
Read the comment context. You team is the number one scoring percentage in the red zone, because you kick a **** load of field goals. My comment stated the difference, but the Missouri lead based water strikes again.

Best 8-4 qb in the country!!!! Do you think the 2 coaches playing for a sec and possibly national championship would have stuck with Joe all season ? Other than Georgia, the last 3-4 national champs (bama,lsu,clemson) all had one thing in common. Best qb’s in the country. At this point I don’t think we have the best in the great state of Tennessee
Do you think any of those teams gives up 300 yards to a D2 back?

And yet Milton's thrown on several consecutive snaps, and thrown well, several times already this season.

Do you think any of those teams score only 7 against misery
If defense gives up 300 to a player you don’t really worry about 7 points. You still haven’t addressed the RBs total of 50 yards and fumble before the half when it was 6 point game. No big deal, just go with the crowd.

VN Store

Back