The Official #12/10 Tennessee vs. Virginia Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Tennessee had a lot of f*** around there for a while. Hopefully just jitters and maybe coaching trying to figure out what they can get away with on offense. Those last two drives looked fantastic. Virginia is garbage and the defense bailed us out. I need 4-5 tuddys in the second half.

looked easy but the view from above looked like Milton was hit behind the line. bigger SEC teams would probably blow that up. I will enjoy the TD but Heup might want to look at that and make aome adjustments.
Possibly. That's why CJH ran it, to set up the pitch out to a 300 Vol in the flat vs Florida.

You know you've turned the corner when it doesn't look like you're playing all that well (at least offensively) and you're still up 21-3.

Tennessee is going to be really good this year.

That remains to be seen, ST is what really concerns me.

If you think a spring game compares to playing a game against a power 5 opponent, you haven’t a clue about college football.
You said they haven’t taken a snap period. They had nine months to get ready. If you think this UVA team plays on any level close to a power 5 team then you need to watch more football. This team plays worse than upper tier sun belt teams

We make a ton of mistakes, special teams has been a disaster, and we had a receiver drop a touchdown and we still have 21 points. Know it is Virginia but we are running the ball at will without our starting center against a solid d-line.
Yeah the special teams miscues are kinda surprising. Thankfully the D held out our run game looks really good against are pretty good front for Virginia.

Yes, but we didn't need the dance before he decided to man up to the defender.
I think he was originally going to try and juke him, quickly decided he was twice the size and only got tackled because the defender bounced off the turf from the force of the stiff arm and got tangled up in Joe Milton's legs.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back