The Official #11 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

I hesitate to use the term “soft“ when describing this team but it’s really true. If the shots are falling & calls going their way they are fine. When they face adversity they fold , which makes me inclined to agree with your post that they lack a strong personality / extension of the coach on the floor type player .
Geez we have the worst so called fans

Reactions: Teeboy
Barnes shouldn't leave this game without getting ejected if we lose and fouls continue to mount up. Refs have greatly impacted the game from the tip off.

That’s my only complaint about Barnes.

So what if he gets ejected? Show your ass to referees and call their BS out.

No way I could control my temper on the sidelines right now.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
This was possibly the most egregious thing in the half. He was 3 feet in the air and the ball was still live, and Dudley Dumbass whistled it to the Cats.
Blew the damn whistle while we were still in the air

I will never watch a game there.

I live in Lexington so it was pretty convenient. Haven’t been to Kroger Field yet. Don’t want to go til our football team is stabilized either.

Good news is my new job with my company will take me to Knoxville often. Got to get a break from Lexington.

That’s my only complaint about Barnes.

So what if he gets ejected? Show your ass to referees and call their BS out.

No way I could control my temper on the sidelines right now.

He tends to try and be their friends,but that doesn't work for Rupp Referees

I live in Lexington so it was pretty convenient. Haven’t been to Kroger Field yet. Don’t want to go til our football team is stabilized either.

Good news is my new job with my company will take me to Knoxville often. Got to get a break from Lexington.

The only time I go to Rupp is for concerts.

I’ll never watch a game there.

Reactions: AllVol68
They officiating will have to even out In this half for us to have a chance. We just aren't good enough to overcome it.

VN Store

Back