The Official #11 Tennessee @ #25 Texas A&M Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

This is about the third or fourth time we have fouled a three point shooter. We are just giving the game away.

I almost can't be bothered to watch the rest of this. These refs are going to call a foul on every since possession and these last 11 minutes will take an hour to play.

This is what I predicted when I seen the ref crew not that they are against Vols just our style of D has to have officials that go by the “Let ‘em Play” if their blowing whistle every other floor trip we are losing, that’s why we won’t go far in tournament officiating will get us we play rough tough D with hand checking etc,,
If refs called the Alabama game this way, we’d be on the verge of losing 5 straight.

Yes I agree, college refs are terrible and love the replay and air time. With that said, you can’t continue to blame every game as bad as we are playing on the refs. It’s just ludicrous to say every game it’s because the refs. We just suck.

We aren’t good, but they do suck. I can’t watch games with Pat Adams.

Reactions: tdd
Change the game up Barnes!!!... Speed it up.. Full court or trap... Get in transition to help our offense... Half court is putrid

Reactions: Sportslady
Who said has no impact? You keep quoting that every game but who said it?

Because if one says the refs didn’t cost us the game, that’s not the same thing as saying they have no impact.

Refs are certainly calling wayyyy more on us than they are on A&M.

Not to mention they’ve stopped the game three times to review.

No flow in this game.

Reactions: WhenUrVolUrVFL

VN Store

Back